The Management Information Addendum (NOMS Annual Report), Prison Performance Digest and prison performance ratings for 2014 to 2015.
Management information addendum
The NOMS Annual Report 2014 to 2015 includes a table summarising the Agency’s results against its headline indicators at the national level. The Management Information Addendum provides a more detailed breakdown of performance against a wider range of indicators.
The Prison Performance Digest provides a breakdown by individual establishment of performance over the past 20 years, up to and including 2014 to 2015, against a number of indicators, namely:
- prisoner population
- release on temporary licence
- random mandatory drug testing
- crowd and doubling
Prison performance ratings
The overall performance of each prison establishment is assessed against a range of indicators and graded into 1 of 4 bands.
These bands are:
- Level 4: Exceptional Performance
- Level 3: Meeting Majority of Targets
- Level 2: Overall Performance is of concern
- Level 1: Overall Performance is of serious concern