Provisional information on the 2015 phonics screening check and assessments at key stage 1, including breakdowns by pupil characteristics.
PDF, 858KB, 16 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 3.52MB
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 1.96MB
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 9.24MB
PDF, 658KB, 36 pages
PDF, 468KB, 17 pages
Plain text, 1.96KB
This statistical first release (SFR) provides information on the achievements of pupils in the 2015 phonics screening check and at key stage 1.
This release also includes information on attainment for the phonics screening check and key stage 1 teacher assessments by different pupil characteristics, specifically:
- first language
- eligibility for free school meals
- special educational needs
Primary attainment and RAISE online statistics team
Telephone: Praful Whiteman 020 7783 8551
Published: 24 September 2015
Updated: 12 May 2016
- Updated national, local authority and additional tables, and underlying data with final 2015 information.
- Updated tables to include data on disadvantaged pupils.
- Removed City of London and Isles of Scilly data as this was published in error.
- First published.