National curriculum assessments: key stage 2, 2014 (revised)
Revised information on the 2014 national curriculum assessment at key stage 2, including breakdowns by pupil characteristics.
PDF, 1.66MB, 32 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 1.25MB
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 5.04MB
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 2.43MB
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 342KB
PDF, 1.07MB, 32 pages
PDF, 778KB, 18 pages
Plain text, 2KB
This statistical first release (SFR) provides revised results for pupils in schools at national, regional and local authority level. Information on attainment is also broken down by:
- first language
- free school meal eligibility
- special educational needs (SEN)
- Income Deprivation Affecting Children Index
It includes results from the key stage 2 tests in:
- grammar, punctuation and spelling
and on key stage 2 teacher assessments in:
This release also includes figures on expected progress between key stage 1 and key stage 2.
The revised figures are based on data checked by schools prior to publication in the primary school performance tables.
Figures combine this revised data with the information gathered through the school census in January 2014. This SFR also updates provisional figures released in August in SFR 30/2014.
Read the statistical working paper: ‘Measuring disadvantaged pupils’ attainment gaps over time’ For information about our proposed methodology for measuring attainment gaps for disadvantaged pupils.
Primary attainment and RAISE online statistics team
Telephone: Ayo Babatunde 020 7340 8473
Published: 11 December 2014
Updated: 20 May 2015
- Revised main text document to correct tables B and G, and figures for Isle of Wight schools.
- Updated 'Local authority and regional tables: SFR 50/2014': a change to the labelling for Central Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire in Table 26 to align them with their correct data.
- First published.