A statistical report on late filing penalties imposed and appeals received for private, public limited companies and limited liability partnerships.
We’re proposing to change the size and format of our statistical releases and the frequency we publish them. Read more information on the proposal or access the consultation on Companies House statistical products.
The figures in this report give details of:
- penalties imposed
- appeals received
- discretion used not to collect penalty
- penalties cancelled
- value of penalties imposed by month
The figures quoted are for appeals received. Discretion used not to collect and penalties cancelled may not apply to the penalties imposed in the same month as differences in time can occur.
Archived late filing penalties statistics can be found on the National Archives website.
Published: 29 May 2015
Updated: 6 May 2016
- Late filing penalty statistics for April 2016 added
- Link to the consultation added to the page
- February 2016 late filing penalty statistics table added
- January stats updated
- December stats added
- November stats added
- October stats updated
- September stats added
- September stats published in error. Reverted to August statistics
- September stats updated
- August stats updated
- July stats added
- Welsh translation added
- Attachments updated.
- Attachments updated
- First published.