How schools and local authorities spent their funding on education, children's services and social care in the financial year 2015 to 2016.
PDF, 454KB, 7 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 5.78MB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com . Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Plain text, 1.64KB
Ref: SR63/2016 PDF, 168KB, 9 pages
This statistical release covers:
- the income and expenditure of local-authority-maintained schools in England
- local authority spending on education services and children’s and young people’s services
- the latest position on school revenue balances
We identified an error affecting the consistent financial reporting (CFR) 2015 to 2016 figures for 31 out of the 16,774 schools covered in this release. This affects Buckinghamshire local authority only, and has a marginal effect on national figures.
We recalculated tables 3, 4, 5, 10, 11 and 12 and republished them in May 2017. The local authority 2015 to 2016 outturn figures in tables 1, 2, 6, 7, 8 and 9 are not affected. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Pupil and school finance data team
Telephone: Rose Paul 0114 274 2650
Published: 15 December 2016
Updated: 10 May 2017
- Replaced the main text and main tables documents. Please refer to the detail section of the page for more information.
- Removed the ‘SR63/2016: main tables' document. Please refer to the detail section of this page for more information.
- First published.