Individual Savings Account statistics
This publication contains information on tax exempt Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs) drawn from the data that financial institutions are required to report to HM Revenue and Customs.
PDF, 531KB, 30 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The statistics are divided into 4 sections:
- section 1 sets out the key features of ISAs
- section 2 provides commentary and analysis of the key trends in the ISA market and the characteristics of ISA investors based on the statistics contained in this release
- section 3 contains detailed statistical tables
- section 4 contains details of the data used in this publication and the estimation methodologies
Published: 25 April 2014
Updated: 26 August 2016
- Updated Tables 9.4 and 9.6 for the 2015 to 2016 tax year.
- Updated Tables 9.7 to 9.12 for the year 2013 to 2014.
- Updated attachment.
- Table updated for 2012-13
- Tables have been updated for the tax year 2013 to 2014
- Publication updated to April 25th 2014
- First published.