GCSE and equivalent attainment by pupil characteristics: 2013
Pupil attainment at state-funded schools in the 2012 to 2013 academic year.
PDF, 708KB, 23 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 4.87MB
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 2.46MB
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 407KB
PDF, 1.18MB, 1 page
PDF, 309KB, 22 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 345KB
Plain text, 2.61KB
This statistical first release (SFR) provides revised information on GCSE and equivalent attainment for pupils attending state-funded schools in England. It is broken down by different pupil characteristics:
- eligibility for free school meals
- special educational needs (SEN)
- English as a first language
Attainment characteristics team
Telephone: Jenny Easby 0207 783 8457
Published: 23 January 2014
Updated: 27 March 2014
- Local authority, pupil residency, school location and parliamentary constituency tables have been updated to include mathematics GCSE results which were previously missing from Bracknell Forest. A time series at parliamentary constituency level has also been included.
- National tables and text have been updated following revisions to the final 2011/12 figures.
- First published.