Users of fraud and error in the benefit system statistics are invited to provide comments on proposed changes to the financial year 2013 to 2014 estimates, due to be published in November 2014.
The main proposals are:
- to publish a single report including commentary, charts and summary tables – instead of a separate ‘first release’ and report as is currently produced
- no reduction in the amount of data released, just a change in format
- existing data in tables contained within the report will still be published as Excel spreadsheets
- a shorter overall report focusing on commenting on and analysing key findings
- to continue publishing new infographics for each release
- background and methodology information (currently part of the main report) will be included in a separate document that is updated for each release
Comments on the proposals within the statistical notice should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 August 2014.