The Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs set Outcome Measure targets to ensure the Environment Agency and other risk management authorities spend FCRM GiA efficiently and toward work that achieves the aims of government policy.
There are 12 measures in total that measure:
- cost benefit of FCRM work
- households with reduced risk of flooding or coastal erosion as a result of FCRM work
- areas of habitat created that contribute to Water Framework Directive targets
- households that recieve the Floodline Warnings Direct service
- proportion of residential units where the planning application has been refused