Flood risk outcome measures achieved April 2013 to June 2013
Outcome measures associated with flood and coastal erosion risk management (FCRM) work, funded by government grant in aid (GiA).
Ref: LIT 8947 PDF, 154KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs set Outcome Measure targets to ensure the Environment Agency and other risk management authorities spend FCRM GiA efficiently and toward work that achieves the aims of government policy.
There are 12 measures in total that measure:
- cost benefit of FCRM work
- households with reduced risk of flooding or coastal erosion as a result of FCRM work
- areas of habitat created that contribute to Water Framework Directive targets
- households that recieve the Floodline Warnings Direct service
- proportion of residential units where the planning application has been refused