Effective family-based child maintenance arrangements: data to March 2015
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- Family-based child maintenance arrangements statistics
- 15 October 2015
- Last updated:
- 20 November 2015, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England, Scotland, and Wales
Children benefiting from effective family-based child maintenance arrangements after contacting the Child Maintenance Options service.
PDF, 185KB, 23 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
This publication provides data on numbers and percentages of effective family-based arrangements made by separated parents after contacting the CM Options service.
The data covers arrangements made in the 2014 to 2015 financial year and since the creation of CM Options in 2008.
We’ve developed the statistics using guidelines set out by the UK Statistics Authority. We’ve labelled them as experimental statistics while they are being evaluated.
Published: 15 October 2015
Updated: 20 November 2015
- Replaced PDF with revised version. Minor changes made to the methodology. The “Retained FBAs” category redefined and replaced by “Other effective FBAs”. This category includes customers who can't remember whether their effective FBA was set up before or after Options. This affects the number of children benefiting on page 7 and figures in Tables 3 and 4. The headline statistics remain the same.
- First published.