Early years foundation stage profile (EYFSP) results for the 2014 to 2015 academic year, at national and local authority level.
PDF, 431KB, 9 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 1.16MB
Plain text, 853Bytes
PDF, 409KB, 13 pages
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 2.91MB
PDF, 433KB, 13 pages
Plain text, 1.26KB
This statistical first release (SFR) covers:
- the percentage of pupils achieving each assessment rating in the early learning goals
- the percentage achieving at least the expected level in the prime areas of learning and in the specific areas of literacy and mathematics (good level of development)
- the average total points score across all the early learning goals (supporting measure)
The additional tables provide national and local authority-level information on EYFSP attainment by pupil characteristics, specifically:
- eligibility for free school meals
- special educational needs
- English as a first language
- month of birth
- deprived areas
Early years statistics team
Telephone: Chris Noble 01325 340 688
Published: 13 October 2015
Updated: 19 November 2015
- Added additional tables document to provide information on early years foundation stage profile attainment by pupil characteristics.
- First published.