Revised data on key stage 4 (KS4) and key stage 5 (KS5) students in education, employment and training destinations.
The percentage of students progressing to further learning in the academic year 2013 to 2014 in:
- further education or sixth-form college
- higher education institutions
- accepted deferred offers into higher education (gap years)
This release gives data by specific student characteristics:
- special educational needs
- learning difficulties and disabilities for key stage 5 students
- free school meals for key stage 5 students
- gender and ethnicity
It also measures the percentage of students who do not progress to education, employment or training.
These statistics include data from independent schools which were not included in the provisional publication.
Destination measures statistics team
Telephone: Stephen Harris 0161 600 1595