These statistics covering children’s social care in England are made up of:
- main findings in HTML, PDF and Word format
- tables, charts and individual provider-level data in Excel format
The data covers:
- inspection outcomes for local authority children’s services inspections, as at 31 March 2017
- inspection outcomes for all regulated, and other, children’s social care provision, 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017
- information about the providers of children’s social care, including the numbers of providers and places, as at 31 March 2017
The release combines the Ofsted official statistics on children’s homes inspections and outcomes, children’s social care (excluding children’s homes) inspections and outcomes, social care providers and places and local authority children’s services inspections and outcomes.
Official statistics are produced impartially and free from political influence.