Cabinet Office official statistics are governed by the standards set out by the UK Statistics Authority in their code of practice.
PDF, 291KB, 2 pages
PDF, 210KB, 2 pages
PDF, 194KB, 2 pages
PDF, 217KB, 4 pages
PDF, 157KB, 2 pages
PDF, 65.7KB, 1 page
The Statistics and Registration Service Act 2007 required the UK Statistics Authority to publish a Code of Practice for statistics. Only those statistics assessed as compliant with the code will be designated as National Statistics.
The Cabinet Office has made arrangements to implement the code when publishing statistics, as set out in our standards and policies.
Published: 17 December 2015
Updated: 21 September 2017
- Updated pre-release access list.
- Updated the file 'Freedom of Information - implementation in central government: pre-release access list'
- Updated pre-release access list to include October to December 2016 statistics.
- Updated pre-release access list for July to September 2016.
- Added Freedom of Information development plan.
- Added updated pre-release access list
- First published.
From: Cabinet Office