Biofuel statistics: Year 8 (2015 to 2016), report 6
Report 6 for Year 8, from 15 April 2015 to 14 April 2016.
PDF, 1.82MB, 16 pages
This file is in an OpenDocument format
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Statistics on the Renewable Transport Fuel Obligation (RTFO) for the obligation year 15 April 2015 to 14 April 2016 (year 8) based on data currently available. This is the final report and contains the complete dataset for year 8.
A minor error has been found in Table RTFO03 on the number of Renewable Transport Fuel Certificates revoked in 2015/16. The figure should be 7.2 million rather than 6.8 million. We have corrected the table, no other information has changed.
The report includes information on the:
- amount of UK road transport fuel from renewable and fossil fuel
- number of Renewable Transport Fuel Certificates (RTFCs) which have been issued to fuel meeting the sustainability requirements
- balance of RTFCs by obligation period
- trades of RTFCs between suppliers and/or traders
- carbon and sustainability characteristics of the renewable fuel to which RTFCs have been issued
- voluntary scheme data of renewable transport fuel
- supplier performance against the obligation
- fuel supply by volume and energy.
- performance against GHG reporting requirements
Public enquiries 020 7944 8555