© Crown copyright 2015
This publication is licensed under the terms of the Open Government Licence v3.0 except where otherwise stated. To view this licence, visit nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3 or write to the Information Policy Team, The National Archives, Kew, London TW9 4DU, or email: email@example.com.
Where we have identified any third party copyright information you will need to obtain permission from the copyright holders concerned.
This publication is available at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/wr9-0qd-severn-trent-water-limited-environmental-permit-application-advertisement/wr9-0qd-severn-trent-water-limited-environmental-permit-application-advertisement
The Environment Agency has received a new bespoke application for an environmental permit under the Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) Regulations 2010 from Severn Trent Water Limited.
- Application number: EPR/CB3390VE/A001
- Regulated facility type: Sewage pumping station
- Regulated facility location: Cutnall Green Sewage Pumping Station, Horton Lane, Cutnall Green, Droitwich, Worcestershire, WR9 0QD
- National grid reference discharge point: SO 87586 67419
- Receiving environment: Tributary of Hadley Brook
- Effluent type: Sewage in an emergency
- Volume: Cannot be quantified as a discharge to the receiving water shall only take place, and only for as long as, the sewage pumping station is inoperative as a result of one or more of the following:
• electrical power failure;
• mechanical breakdown of duty and standby pumps;
• rising main failure;
• blockage of downstream sewer
and when a storage capacity of 30 cubic metres within the wet well and inlet chamber of the sewage pumping station has been fully utilised (which represents 6 hours storage provision under dry weather flow conditions). The station will also be fitted with mitigation measures including:
• telemetry notification of failure/breakdown
• mobile generator point
• tanker access
1. How to view the application
The information is held on the Environment Agency register at the following location
Newtown Industrial Estate
You can look at the register 9.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday. Please phone the Environment Agency’s National Customer Contact Centre on 03708 506 506 to arrange an appointment. You may get a copy of documents on the register. The Environment Agency may charge to cover copying costs.
2. How to comment on the application
If you have any comments on the application send these by 13 March 2015.
Or write to:
Permitting and Support Centre
99 Parkway Avenue
Normally the Environment Agency must put any responses we receive on the public register. This includes your name and contact details. Please tell us if you don’t want your response to be public.
The Environment Agency must decide whether to grant or refuse the application. If they grant it, they must decide what conditions to include in the permit.