- Department for Work and Pensions
- Part of:
- Work Choice statistics: number of starts, referrals and job outcomes
- 24 August 2016
- Last updated:
- 30 August 2017, see all updates
This note provides background information on the Work Choice programme and the statistics we publish on it.
PDF, 407KB, 16 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 24 August 2016
Updated: 30 August 2017
- Published revised version to support the August 2017 publication of Work Choice statistics. The revised version is dated August 2017.
- Revised version published containing a new section on forthcoming changes to Work Choice (section 4.4).
- Revised version published to support the February 2107 publication of Work Choice statistics.
- First published.