Use this form to claim a Winter Fuel Payment for winter 2017 to 2018 if you’re living in another EEA country or Switzerland.
Ref: WFP3(EEA) PDF, 1.03MB, 12 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Fill in this form to claim Winter Fuel Payment for winter 2017 to 2018 if you’re living in another EEA country or Switzerland.
If you live in the UK, find out how to claim Winter Fuel Payment.
You can’t get the payment if you live in countries where the average winter temperature is higher than the warmest region of the UK. These are:
Read more about who is entitled to a Winter Fuel Payment.
Published: 30 August 2013
Updated: 6 July 2017
- Added the EEA claim form for Winter Fuel Payment 2017 to 2018.
- Explained that the Winter Fuel Payment form for winter 2017 to 2018 will be available shortly.
- Published claim form for winter 2016 to 2017.
- Added information about claiming a Winter Fuel Payment for the winter 2016 to 2017.
- Replaced Winter Fuel Payment claim form with one you can fill in on screen.
- Updated the claim form for winter 2015 to 2016.
- Published claim form for winter 2014 to 2015.
- Updated address to send claim forms to.
- New address for Winter Fuel Payment form.
- First published.