Winter Fuel Payment claim form: EEA and Switzerland
Form to claim a Winter Fuel Payment for winter 2016 to 2017 if you’re living in another EEA country or Switzerland.
If you live in the UK, find out how to claim the a Winter Fuel Payment.
You can’t get the payment if you live in countries where the average winter temperature is higher than the warmest region of the UK. These are:
Read more about who is entitled to a Winter Fuel Payment.
Published: 30 August 2013
Updated: 20 May 2016
- Published claim form for winter 2016 to 2017.
- Added information about claiming a Winter Fuel Payment for the winter 2016 to 2017.
- Replaced Winter Fuel Payment claim form with one you can fill in on screen.
- Updated the claim form for winter 2015 to 2016.
- Published claim form for winter 2014 to 2015.
- Updated address to send claim forms to.
- New address for Winter Fuel Payment form.
- First published.