Background Information on Chinese e-commerce for UK companies interested in cross-border e-retailing ventures with China.
PDF, 1.08MB, 59 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
UK version of report by Bank of China and the Department for International Trade (DIT) to help British enterprises intending to undertake cross-border e-commerce ventures with China. The report includes:
- models and modes of cross-border e-commerce in China
- Chinese policies in cross-border e-commerce
- Chinese government organisations involved in cross-border e-commerce
- UK exports to China
- pilot cities for cross-border e-commerce import in China
- Bank of China cross-border advantages, products and services
This was published originally by UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) which has since moved to the Department for International Trade (DIT).