UK version of report by Bank of China and the Department for International Trade (DIT) to help British enterprises intending to undertake cross-border e-commerce ventures with China. The report includes:
- models and modes of cross-border e-commerce in China
- Chinese policies in cross-border e-commerce
- Chinese government organisations involved in cross-border e-commerce
- UK exports to China
- pilot cities for cross-border e-commerce import in China
- Bank of China cross-border advantages, products and services
This was published originally by UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) which has since moved to the Department for International Trade (DIT).