What to do if a defendant doesn't pay money after judgment (EX321)

Find out what you can do if the court has decided a defendant owes you money but they won't pay.



If a court has decided that someone must pay you an amount of money (you have ‘obtained judgment against the defendant’), and you have not received a payment, this guidance will help you decide what to do.

Published 1 April 2016
Last updated 26 May 2021 + show all updates
  1. Created HTML versions of the PDF guides, both English and Welsh.

  2. First published.