VOSA business plan 2013 to 2014
The VOSA business plan for 2013 to 2014.
PDF, 652KB, 20 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This 2013 to 2014 business plan highlights VOSA’s priorities for the coming year including performance measures agreed with the Secretary of State for Transport.
At the end of the financial year an annual report is produced detailing VOSA’s performance against these measures and against its financial plan.
VOSA also produces an effectiveness report which includes more detail about its vehicle testing and enforcement activities.
Previous business plans
- VOSA business plan 2012 to 2013
- VOSA business plan 2011 to 2012
- VOSA business plan 2010 to 2011
- VOSA business plan 2009 to 2010
Published: 2 April 2013
Updated: 3 October 2013
- The 'Related Documents' have been updated so that they now link to the 2012-2013 versions of the VOSA Effectiveness Report and Annual Report and Accounts.
- First published.