The VMD received the following FOI requests for information in the first six months of this year.
Of the 31 requests:
- 10 requested information on our information and communications technology (ICT) arrangements
- 5 requested information about certain veterinary medicinal products
- 4 requested information separately about what art we hold (none), our gas and electricity supply, our use of external recruitment agencies, and whistleblowing in the VMD (none)
- 3 requested information related to our pharmacovigilance work
- 3 requested information related to our organophosphate work
- 3 came from people or companies about whom we had received complaints, asking for the names of those that had complained – we treat each request on a case by case basis – in these cases we did not release the name of the complainant
- 1 requested information about residues in horses
- 1 requested information about certain correspondence relating to Crufts (none)
- 1 requested information on veterinary sales data
If you would like to see any of these requests and our replies please email email@example.com stating the ATI reference number we allocated to the request.