Use the VAT101A If you run out of space on form EC sales list (VAT101).
If you run out of space on form VAT101, use one or more VAT101A continuation sheets. You must complete this form on screen before printing (single sided) and sending to HM Revenue and Customs. A form VAT101A must always be accompanied by a signed form VAT101.
Please send the completed and signed form VAT101 and any VAT101A to:
HM Revenue and Customs
Before you start
This form is interactive (one that you complete on screen) and you must use Adobe Reader to complete it. Downloading Adobe Reader is free. Download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
HMRC are creating new versions of their forms that don’t depend on Adobe Reader. Whilst this work is in progress the following methods can be used to ensure the form will download or open in Adobe Reader:
- whatever browser you are using, review your settings to make Adobe Reader the default program for opening PDF documents
- Windows users should right click on the form link then select ‘Save target as’ or ‘Save link as’
- Mac users should right click on the form link then select “Save linked file as”
- save the form - the recommended place is in the documents folder
- using Adobe Reader you can open the form
If the form still doesn’t open, then contact the Online Services helpdesks for more help.