Research and analysis
Values of travel time savings and reliability: peer review and audit
- Department for Transport
- Part of:
- Transport appraisal and strategic modelling (TASM) research reports, Road network and traffic, and Rail network
- 29 October 2015
A formal audit and peer review of research undertaken to derive values of travel time savings and reliability.
PDF, 969KB, 48 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This report contains the findings of the audit and peer review of research on values of travel time savings and reliability. It covers:
- the procedures adopted by the research team during data collection
- a peer review of the reported approach and implementation to data modelling
- an audit of the research team’s implementation tool that weighted the modelled parameters to give overall national value of travel time estimates for use in transport scheme appraisals
Related research reports
- valuing journey improvements documents
Published: 29 October 2015