V888: request by an individual for information about a vehicle
Use a V888 form to apply for information from DVLA's vehicle records.
Ref: V888 PDF, 361KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form if you want to apply for information about a specific vehicle from DVLA. You need to show reasonable cause for wanting this information and how it will be used.
Published: 1 August 2010
Updated: 19 January 2017
- V888W PDF updated.
- Added translation
- English PDF updated.
- Welsh version (V888W) updated.
- PDF attachment updated.
- Latest version of V888 form added.
- Fee reintroduced for getting information about a vehicle that was previously registered, or is registered in your name.
- Removal of the £5 fee for a vehicle that was previously registered, or is registered in your name.
- updated version of the V888.
- New version of the V888 published.
- First published.