User guide to firearm and shotgun certificate statistics
- Home Office
- Part of:
- Firearms, Firearm certificates in England and Wales statistics, and Policing statistics
- 7 November 2013
- Last updated:
- 6 July 2016, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England and Wales
This guide presents additional explanation on firearm and shotgun certificate statistics.
PDF, 288KB, 19 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
A useful reference guide with explanatory notes on firearm and shotgun certificate statistics.
Published: 7 November 2013
Updated: 6 July 2016
- Updated 'User guide to firearm and shotgun certificate statistics'.
- Updated to accompany 'Firearm and shotgun certificates in England and Wales financial year ending March 2015'.
- Updated to accompany 'Firearm and shotgun certificates in England and Wales financial year ending March 2014'.
- First published.