Upper Tribunal Lands Chamber fees

Fees for applications to the Upper Tribunal Lands Chamber.


Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber) Fees Table from 18 April 2016

Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


This guidance explains the fees for:

  • asking permission to appeal a decision
  • lodging a notice of reference or notice of appeal
  • lodging an absent owner application
  • lodging an application to discharge or modify a restrictive covenant
  • lodging a right of light application for a definitive certificate, or a temporary and definitive certificate
  • other applications and rating appeals

Find out more about the Upper Tribunal Lands Chamber.

Published 1 November 2016