Upper Tribunal Lands Chamber fees
Fees for applications to the Upper Tribunal Lands Chamber.
This guidance explains the fees for:
- asking permission to appeal a decision
- lodging a notice of reference or notice of appeal
- lodging an absent owner application
- lodging an application to discharge or modify a restrictive covenant
- lodging a right of light application for a definitive certificate, or a temporary and definitive certificate
- other applications and rating appeals
Find out more about the Upper Tribunal Lands Chamber.
Published 1 November 2016