Universal Support

Universal Credit claimants can get help to make a claim and manage their payments of Universal Credit. This help is called Universal Support.

This publication was withdrawn on

Universal Support ended on 31 March 2019. From 1 April 2019 ‘Help to Claim’ is available. This is delivered by Citizens Advice and Citizens Advice Scotland and offers tailored, practical support to help people make a Universal Credit claim and receive their first full correct payment on time. Read more about how to claim Universal Credit.