UIFSM: capital funding for 2014 to 2015 and 2015 to 2016
Which schools and local authorities are getting additional capital funding to help them provide universal infant free school meals (UIFSM).
Ref: DFE-00206-2015 PDF, 458KB, 21 pages
- schools that received additional capital funding in the financial year 2014 to 2015
- local authorities that received additional capital funding in the financial year 2015 to 2016
Capital funding (sometimes called education capital) is the funding schools and local authorities spend on their buildings and facilities.
Published: 20 January 2015
Updated: 16 July 2015
- Updated 2014 to 2015 capital funding information.
- Added details of capital funding for local authorities with low infant free school meal take-up for 2015 to 2016
- Capital funding allocations table updated to include Bedgrove Infant School, Buckinghamshire.
- First published.
From: Department for Education