The Traffic Commissioner made orders to:
- issue a warning to United Coaches Ltd and Mrs McGroarty in relation to repute
- issue a warning to the operator in respect of vehicle roadworthiness
- issue a £2000 fine payable to Scottish Government by 30 October 2018
- place a condition on the licence that access and egress to the operating centre at 108 High Street, Motherwell and any future operating centres will be in forward gear only
- grant the variation application and the authorisation on the licence will be 9 vehicles
The decision was made on 13 September 2018.