Undergraduate student JACS codes

Follow our simple guide to see if you need to apply for an ATAS certificate.


Undergraduate student JACS codes


To confirm whether you need an ATAS certificate, you will need the relevant JACS code that applies to your course. Your HEI will either include this on your official offer or will be able to confirm it separately. Please do not contact the ATAS Unit to ask which JACS code applies to your course. Only your HEI will be able to tell you this information.

Published 25 March 2013