All supplementary documents relating to the UK Commission for Employment and Skills' (UKCES) Employer Skills Survey 2015.
All supplementary documents relating to the UK Commission for Employment and Skills’ Employer Skills Survey 2015.
- 2015 Technical report - detailed methodology for the 2015 study
- Investment in Training Technical report - methodology for the 2015 Investment in Training follow-up study, and methodology for revisions to 2011 and 2013 training spend figures for Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland
- the “mainstage” questionnaire, used for the main survey interviews with employers
- key findings presentation
- UK data tables, giving full survey data
- infographics on
- employers and the labour market
- the internal skills challenge
- training and workforce development
Note for users:
Investment in Training figures published in 2013 and 2011 have been revised. The revisions reflect a refined weighting approach for ESS 2015 to improve the accuracy of training spend figures in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
For revised figures, users should refer to the main ESS 2015 report. A separate technical paper has been published describing the revisions, available above.
Users of 2013 or 2011 data tables should contact the UKCES Employer Surveys team to request updated versions.