UK Guarantees scheme: prequalified projects
A table of projects prequalified for the UK Guarantees scheme.
This table lists the status of projects that are currently prequalified for the UK Guarantees scheme and are seeking finance.
Our policy is to publish the names of projects unless sponsors have requested that we do not release project names for commercial reasons. Offers of guarantees are subject to satisfactory completion of the necessary due diligence and final ministerial approval.
UK Guarantees scheme process
Published: 22 October 2013
Updated: 27 March 2015
- added Virgin Media broadband network expansion
- Added University of Northampton to 'Signed' and Countesswells to 'Approved'
- Ineos Grangemoth Ethane Import and Storage Facilities entry updated
- added Speyside CHP Plant to 'signed' projects and removed University of Roehampton
- added Galloper Offshore Wind Farm and Tees Renewable Energy Project
- updated Ineos Grangemouth Ethane Import and Storage Facilities status to 'signed'
- added Trafford Power CCGT
- removed Intercity Express Programme (IEP): East Coast Main Line
- added Drakelow Park, updated Mersey Gateway Bridge as 'signed'
- updated Northern Line status to 'signed'
- added new signed project: Sustainable Development Capital
- added Intercity Express Programme (IEP): East Coast Main Line to list
- New project added to table
- added West of Duddon Sands Offshore Transmission Link
- added Ineos Grangemouth Ethane Import and Storage Facilities
- added Eggborough Power Limited
- First published.