- Attorney General's Office, Treasury Solicitor’s Department, and HM Crown Prosecution Service Inspectorate
- Part of:
- TSol, AGO and HMCPSI exceptions to spending controls
- 20 May 2014
Spending data on the TSol, AGO and HMCPSI exceptions to cross-government controls.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 19.2KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Spending data on TSol, AGO and HMCPSI exceptions to cross-government controls in 5 areas:
- advertising and marketing
- information and communication technology (ICT) spend above £1 million
- property leases and lease extensions
Published: 20 May 2014