Publication of trade union facility time (paid time off for union representatives to carry out trade union duties).
Facility time is paid time off during working hours for trade union representatives to carry out trade union duties.
Following a consultation in 2012 about reforming trade union facility time and facilities in the civil service, the government announced that there would be a requirement for departments to report facility time quarterly to the Cabinet Office so this data could be published.
Published: 5 August 2013
Updated: 17 December 2015
- Updated document with March 2014 to April 2015 data
- Latest data added
- Updated with July to September 2014 data
- Updated with data for July 2013 to June 2014.
- April 2013 to March 2014 data published.
- Added data for July to September 2013.
- Q2 data added.
- First published.