The UK: your partner for clinical services
NHS institutions and private sector partners have the expertise to adapt established solutions to healthcare challenges around the world.
If you are developing clinical health services, it pays to look at established systems with solutions to common challenges, systems with innovative ways of dealing with the needs of a growing, ageing population.
The UK’s National Health Service (NHS) is the model that governments and healthcare organisations across the world turn to. You too can access the same skills and experience that make the NHS one of the best health systems in the world.
Collaboration with NHS institutions and their private sector partners brings the latest approaches to front-line healthcare. They have the expertise to adapt tried and tested solutions for improving patient outcomes in a financially sustainable way. Your partnership with these organisations can work in many different ways, including through:
- consultancy and professional services
- everything from needs analysis and the design of clinical pathways to setting up and running better services
- local partnerships, licensing and franchising
- run clinical services based on an NHS model via a range of operating arrangements
- remote service delivery
- use internet technology to access services such as multi-disciplinary patient reviews, remote diagnostics, screening and distance learning
Your simplest way of accessing this expertise is through Healthcare UK, the UK government’s specialists in international healthcare partnership working.
This was published originally by UK Trade and Investment which has since moved to the Department for International Trade (DIT).