- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Part of:
- Troubled Families programme: progress data and financial framework and Support for families
- 28 March 2012
Information on the Troubled Families programme payment-by-results scheme for local authorities
The Troubled Families programme: Financial framework for the Troubled Families programme's payment-by-results scheme for local authorities
PDF, 264KB, 25 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Troubled Families programme financial framework is a results-based funding scheme which provides details of the payment mechanism for local authorities to receive extra funding to deal with troubled families.
Aimed at local authorities, this document explains:
- the process and criteria for drawing up the list of families who will be part of the programme
- arrangements in regard to upfront payments
- what local authorities would need to achieve with each family in order to claim the result-based payment.
Published: 28 March 2012