Response to a request for information about the sale of HS1 Limited to a consortium.
Ref: f0007087 PDF, 59.1KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Response to a Freedom of Information request about the sale of HS1 Limited to a consortium comprising Borealis Infrastructure and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan. The requester also asked for information about:
- the agreement for the sale and purchase of shares in HS1 Limited and CTRL (UK) Limited
- the calculation of the value of HS1 Limited submitted by the purchaser
- the agreements entered into or proposed to be entered into by the Secretary of State for Transport in respect of HS1 Limited
- the merits of the bids received, submitted to or held by the Department for Transport
- bid letters and related materials received from all bidders by 29 October 2010
- feedback given to all bidders following receipt of bids by 29 October 2010
- revised bids and materials received from all bidders following feedback
- the ‘risk assessment letters’ setting out bidders’ analysis of the merger issues raised by their bids