The marine planning system for England
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
A description of the marine planning system in England for the Marine Management Organisation (MMO) and other interested organisations and persons.
PDF, 704KB, 98 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The following themes on the marine planning system are considered:
- its general purpose and benefits
- its scope, context, structure and implementation
- roles and responsibilities within the marine planning system
- the interaction between terrestrial and marine planning systems
- decision making in Marine Plan areas and the transitional arrangements for decision making until the marine planning system has been fully implemented across the whole of England‘s marine area