The emergency services mobile communications programme will be replacing services provided by Airwave with a new national mobile communications service.
The emergency services mobile communications programme will provide a new communication system for the 3 emergency services and other public safety users. This system will be called the emergency services network (ESN).
In the above document you will find:
- information about the development of ESN
- a timeline for ESN
- information about procurement for ESN
- latest procurement news
- information about supporting programmes
Published: 13 June 2013
Updated: 14 December 2015
- Published details of main contracts awarded.
- Replaced document and added information about a public consultation
- Updated information
- Updated version.
- Story "Eight organisations go forward to next stage of bidding to run new network" published.
- Information on related procurements published.
- First published.