- Marine Management Organisation
- Part of:
- Evidence and the Marine Management Organisation (MMO) and Marine environment
- 10 August 2016
- Last updated:
- 26 August 2016, see all updates
Evidence requirement RO27: Describe, quantitatively and qualitatively, economic situation in the North East, North West, South West and South East marine plan areas.
To describe, quantitatively and qualitatively, economic situation in the North East, North West, South West and South East marine plan areas
The analysis should include:
- use of data to illustrate economic performance of the plan area, including in terms of gross value added and employment
- details of relevant policy, such as local economic partnerships’ Strategic Economic Plans
- a focus on local authority areas close to marine plan areas, in order to capture the information that is most directly relevant to marine planning
- details of potential for change in economic performance into the future by identifying future trends and developments likely to have a significant economic impact
This data should be provided in forms that are easy to use, including displaying them spatially where relevant.
- help identify issues for plan areas, forming part of the evidence base for the plan policies that have an economic aspect
- provide data for evaluation and monitoring
- provide data for economic assessment of marine plans
Natural England, Environment Agency
2016, Quarter 3
Published: 10 August 2016
Updated: 26 August 2016
- Document updated
- First published.