Response to a request for information about Thameslink rolling stock procurement contracts.
Ref: F0007982 PDF, 1.32MB, 48 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This is a response to a Freedom of Information request about Thameslink rolling stock procurement contracts. The requester asked about:
- legal advice received between May and July 2011
- correspondence with rail officials containing the words ‘Siemens’, ‘TUPE’, ‘RMT’, ‘TSSA’ or ‘trade union’
- department risk assessments or risk registers associated with assessment and awarding of the contract
- notes of meetings held between ministers, departmental officials, Siemens and Bombardier between May to July 2011
- meeting notes where Thameslink was discussed between 11 May 2010 and 16 July 2011