Part 1: Thames river basin district river basin management plan.
This document sets out the:
- current state of the water environment
- pressures affecting the water environment
- environmental objectives for protecting and improving the waters
- programme of measures, actions needed to achieve the objectives
- progress since the 2009 plan
It also informs decisions on land-use planning because water and land resources are closely linked.
It should be read in conjunction with the other RBMP documents.