Temporary and permanent migration data: February 2016
Data on UK Visas and Immigration temporary and permanent migration activities.
This file is in an OpenDocument format
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
This document contains data on:
- number of temporary and permanent applications
- percentage of temporary and permanent migration applications, processed within service standards
- temporary and permanent migration work in progress and outstanding not input
- work in progress casework summary - applications made from 1 January 2014
- work in progress casework summary - applications made before 1 January 2014
- tests taken in relation to applications
- secure English language test certificate analysis
- operational response to abuse of secure English language testing
- cost per decision for all permanent and temporary migration applications (in country and overseas)