Response about some of the Department for Transport agencies telephone contracts.
Ref: f0008102 PDF, 32.2KB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Freedom of Information response about information on the telephone contracts of various Department for Transport agencies. The questions were:
- if DVLA have taken the option to extend their AVAYA contract
- the cost of the Highways Agency’s mobile contract
- who owns the VOSA mobile contract
- if VOSA have a branch exchange contract
- when does Government Car and Despatch Agency’s branch exchange contract expires
- who owns the Government Car and Despatch Agency’s branch exchange maintenance contract
Published: 10 October 2011
From: Department for Transport