See the projects that won a share of £2 million to help keep the UK at the forefront of technological developments and their application.
Companies are to kick-start the delivery of new products and services that have commercial potential. Funding from Innovate UK was awarded to selected innovative businesses for feasibility studies to cover 4 areas:
- advanced materials
- electronics, sensors and photonics
- information and communications
Read about the feasibility studies projects we funded in 2014 in this directory. The feasibility studies we support help small and medium-sized businesses to attract further investment for R&D, validation and eventual commercialisation.
Projects were up to 4 months long and up to £33,000 in value.
This directory was unveiled at our 2014 Collaboration Nation event. These annual events:
- provide an open innovation forum to share feasibility study outcomes
- connect new companies with solution providers to help commercialise new innovations
- catalyse innovation by enabling small companies to bring ideas to potential partners or investors
The event is taking place today (Wednesday 10 December) and you can watch the live webstream