See the projects that won a share of £2 million to help keep the UK at the forefront of technological developments and their application.
PDF, 5MB, 85 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Companies are to kick-start the delivery of new products and services that have commercial potential. Funding from Innovate UK was awarded to selected innovative businesses for feasibility studies to cover 4 areas:
- advanced materials
- electronics, sensors and photonics
- information and communications
Read about the feasibility studies projects we funded in 2014 in this directory. The feasibility studies we support help small and medium-sized businesses to attract further investment for R&D, validation and eventual commercialisation.
Projects were up to 4 months long and up to £33,000 in value.
This directory was unveiled at our 2014 Collaboration Nation event. These annual events:
- provide an open innovation forum to share feasibility study outcomes
- connect new companies with solution providers to help commercialise new innovations
- catalyse innovation by enabling small companies to bring ideas to potential partners or investors
The event is taking place today (Wednesday 10 December) and you can watch the live webstream