- HM Revenue & Customs
- Part of:
- Corporation Tax online filing and electronic payment and Tax agent and adviser guidance
- 28 June 2011
- Last updated:
- 13 December 2016, see all updates
Help to decide when you should use a particular version of a taxonomy.
Taxonomies are updated periodically to reflect changes to legislation, accounting standards and so on. Find out more about when you should use a particular version of a taxonomy in the attached guidance.
Published: 28 June 2011
Updated: 13 December 2016
- Introductory text to attachment 'Taxonomies accepted by HMRC' updated with the instruction that the accounts and computations must be fully tagged, so the taxonomy used contains appropriate XBRL tags.
- Multiple amendments to sections 1 'UK taxonomies accepted by HMRC' and 2 'Non-UK taxonomies accepted by HMRC'.
- The guidance for Taxonomies accepted by HMRC has been updated at 1.2 and 1.3. The Company Tax Return: taxonomy for new financial reporting standards has been updated at 2.
- Four PDF attachments showing tables of different taxonomies merged into the 'Taxonomies accepted by HMRC' page attachment. Tables updated to reflect the currently accepted taxonomies. Two PDF documents converted to HTML pages. No changes to the wording of the documents - this has been a review for function and format, mainly to reduce page 'clutter'.
- Company Tax Return: new XBRL accounts taxonomy for charities attachment added to the page.
- The Company Tax Return: updates to the XBRL accounts taxonomy to reflect 2015 changes in UK GAAP and company law attachment has been added to the page.
- The Company Tax Return - taxonomy for new financial reporting standards and EU-adopted IFRS guide has been updated.
- Company Tax return - taxonomy for new financial reporting standards PDF added.
- First published.