Request official correspondence (emails, meeting minutes and agendas) on tar sands, oil sands, and fuel quality directive correspondence.
Environmental information regulations request asking for details of correspondence between ministers, and senior civil servants on tar sands, oil sands and the fuel quality directive since 28 November 2012 with:
- Canadian government ministers and senior civil servants, including the Canadian Ambassador to the UK
- Albertan ministers and senior civil servants
- senior executives from BP, Shell, Eni, Total, Suncor and Syncrude
- senior executives from Europia and OGP
- Commissioner Connie Hedegaard and members of her cabinet at the European Commission