Supporting visa documents for summer and winter schools: Chinese

List of documents visa applicants in China should provide when applying for a UK visa to attend a summer or winter school course.


Summer and winter schools: Chinese supporting documents

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Use this guide if you are applying for a UK visa to attend a short summer or winter school course. This guide is in simplified Chinese and English.

You will need to apply through a registered agent if you, or your child is under 18. For more information on finding or becoming a registered agent, please visit the British Council website or email

Published 14 November 2012
Last updated 18 April 2016 + show all updates
  1. Updated guidance.
  2. Updated guidance.
  3. Updated document.
  4. First published.