Supply Chain Statistics: analysis and summary of findings 2015 to 2016
The information provided in this report gives an indication of trends in the nuclear decommissioning supply chain spend.
PDF, 496KB, 19 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Key findings for 2015/16 are:
- £15.7 billion has been spent externally by SLCs since NDA’s creation in 2005
- 1.8% decrease in spend from 2014/15
- on average across the NDA estate, contracts placed via competitive tender action equated to 88% by value and 59% by number
- the proportion of external spend vs internal spend has decreased by 2% from 2014/15
- 56% of spend was with 20 suppliers
- spend with the ‘Top Tier 2’ suppliers for decommissioning, construction, design services and engineering services organisations was £789 million, an increase of £50 million on 2014/15
- collaborative Procurement spend has increased by 1% to 24% of total spend, with 28% of spend via Crown Commercial Services frameworks
- spend (direct and indirect) with Small and Medium Enterprises was £358 million
Published: 25 November 2016